Saturday, September 5, 2009

ALLERGIC PETS AND EMERGENCY CASES




Hi Alex,

Treating Your Allergic Pet at Home

One of the most common reasons that I see dogs and cats in my office is for allergies.

The chronic itching Sucks! It's uncomfortable for your pet and drives some people CRAZY!

Many people have tried so many things... treating for fleas, bathing, supplements, special food... but nothing seems to help.

I first bring em back to the Basics. It's not about the one Magic Bullet, but about systematically ruling out the causes.

First: rule out external parasites by treating for them - for fleas, lice and Mange.

Then do a REAL food trial... a special hypoallergenic food and Nothing Else for 12 weeks. You can make your own and I give you details in my book.

Then look at adding in supplements that will decrease the urge to itch.

  • Essential Fatty Acids.
  • Anti-oxidant Vitamins.
  • Weekly Oatmeal Shampoos.

If you haven't ruled out mange, then get your veterinarian to give the safe topical medication to rule it out now.

Do a proper food trial... Nothing else for 12 weeks!!

Add in a daily fatty acid supplement now!

There are many other options. I give You a HUGE description of every available option that has ever worked for me and my clients in my Home Study course and book.

Here is another testimonial of a satisfied purchaser...

Jonathan Carmichael's dog Argus developed red sores and constant itching. His former veterinarian prescribed steroids. Unhappy with the side effects, he chose to take his pet off medication, but the allergies returned.

Then after purchasing "Veterinary Secrets Revealed" Mr. Carmichael had this to report:

"I was enthralled to see the large number of safe, natural and effective at home remedies for treating my dog's allergies.
Dr. Jones guided me step by step in what to use, and with a combination of supplements including a common Vitamin, Argus stopped scratching WITHOUT the use of the veterinary medication (prednisone). I can't Thank You enough!"

Jonathan Carmichael, Bedford NS



Do You know What to do in an EMERGENCY?

It's gotta be every pet owner's nightmare.

They are going for an enjoyable stroll while their dog froliks with his buddies at the dog walk.

Max races to beat Shorty for the ball... Max inhales the ball.

He gasps for air.... while he's struggling to breath, you run over to him, then he drops.

What would YOU do??

I can imagine what you're all thinking... Just reach inside his mouth and remove the ball. SIMPLE...?

Not So Easy.
First, it's difficult to get your hand deep to the back of the throat, especially in a small dog.

Second, I have seen many balls wedged so far back in the throat, that NOBODY can use their hand to remove them.

The clock is TICKING... YOU'VE got to act FAST.

So Now What?

You could pick him up in Your arms, carry him to your car, and rush to the closest Vet... But You need to go fast, for if you don't get there in 2 minutes, then its TOO LATE.

What would You do with a Choking Person... The Heimlich.

With a Dog: The Heimlich.

  • You Hold him upside down, with his head pointing down and his spine against you.
  • You give repeated sharp thrusts to the abdomen.
  • You lay him down and sweep the throat again for the ball.
  • You repeat this until the ball comes out.

I think that every pet owner should know basic CPR.

If you're like most pet owners and would like to know more about Pet First Aid, then go here and get my new Pet First Aid Manual, "Veterinary Secrets Revealed":

Read this testimonial...

"Dear Dr. Jones,

I have read your book and I am better prepared to handle an emergency with my Dog "Annie". I know how to do CPR on a dog and how to do the Heimlich Maneuver, etc. She is 7 and has arthritis in her left rear leg, probably in the knee. I am going to treat her now with your alternative treatment.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate having this reference book. I recommend it to every pet owner. It's a must have. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your "problem" with the association. Thank you.

Alan Schulz, Northbrook, IL USA

It's easy to learn "Veterinary Secrets Revealed" - It literally may Save Your Pet's Life.

It's Your Pet. Learn How to Heal Them At Home!

Best Wishes, Dr Andrew Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment